Jane McClenaghan’s passion for good food started in childhood. She grew up in a family where growing, cooking and eating healthy food was part of the fabric of life. Her philosophy of health and wellbeing is one of balance – simple, effective and practical changes that can fit into anyone’s lifestyle, to rejuvenate your motivation for eating well.
As well as her busy clinic in Belfast she runs cookery classes and wellbeing workshops and specialises in developing workplace health programmes for companies across Ireland.
Jane is an engaging and motivational speaker and has worked with some of Northern Ireland’s biggest employers to develop and deliver workplace health programmes for the corporate market.
She is author of The Vital Nutrition Cookbook and recently was awarded the UK CAM (Complementary & Alternative Medicine) Award for outstanding practice – the first time this award has been given to someone from Northern Ireland.
With her many years of successful clinical practice, Jane supports people with a variety of health issues, but has a special interest in adrenal stress support. She practices from Framar Health, Belfast.
- BScHons Food Science from University of Reading
- Nutritional Therapy diploma from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Further Education & Adult Teaching City & Guilds from Oxford & Banbury College
- BANT – British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- NTEC – Nutritional Therapy Education Commission