- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of baking powder
- a dash of vanilla extract
This recipe is so simple and quick to make. It has been popular with fitness folk and paleo dieters for years. The I first heard about it I thought it sounded a bit odd, but it really works. I love to serve my pancakes with berries and some Greek yoghurt with a dash of cinnamon.
Perfect for a gluten-free or dairy-free diet too.
- Mash the banana until smooth.
- In a separate bowl. whisk eggs until fluffy.
- Stir the eggs into the banana and mix together.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over a medium heat and add a little coconut oil to stop your pancakes sticking.
- Drop 2 tablespoonfuls of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until golden, about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with berries, natural or Greek yoghurt and a dash of ground cinnamon.