Packed with magnesium, sulphur-rich antioxidants and zinc, there are some key nutrients hidden in this brassica salad to help bring some harmony to your hormones.
½ head of cauliflower
½ head of broccoli, or a large handful of sprouted broccoli
½ small red onion
8 cherry tomatoes
15g fresh mint leaves
For the dressing:
1 tbsp cider vinegar (with mother)
2 tblsp olive oil
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 dsp Linwoods milled flaxseed
- Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets.
- Finely slice the red onion and combine with the broccoli in a large bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Finely chop the mint, cut the feta into cubes and add to the salad.
- In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard and mix together to make the dressing.
- Top with a sprinkle of Linwoods milled seeds.