Perfect for a low Gi, low carb diet, or if you have decided to quit wheat for a while. This bread is quick and easy to make and keeps for ages.
- 150g buckwheat flour
- 50g coconut flour
- 50g psyllium husks
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 1 tblsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1tblsp honey
- 125 ml coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line or grease a loaf tin before starting.
- Combine the buckwheat flour, coconut flour, psyllium husks, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, vinegar, oil, honey and coconut milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into your loaf tin.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.