200g roasted chopped hazelnuts
1 tblsp cacao powder
1 tblsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
35g 70-85% cocoa chocolate
12-14 whole hazelnuts
- Keep 2 tablespoonfuls of chopped hazelnuts aside in a small bowl.
- Place the rest of the chopped hazelnuts in your food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a larger bowl of boiling water.
- Roll the hazelnut mixture into 12-14 bite-size balls and pop a whole hazelnut in the centre of each ball.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour before serving.