Date(s) - Friday 10 May, 2019
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Swish Clothes Swap!
It’s time to spring clean your wardrobe!
Ali Lyons and Jane McClenaghan are joining forces to bring you a fun fashion event with a difference.
Bring us your stylish, new, or nearly–new clothes for our swap to raise funds for our chosen charity, Parkinson’s UK.
We are looking for those hidden gems in your wardrobe that could definitely ‘spark joy’ for someone else but are just ‘not you’.
Those shoes that you wore to one to one event, but have stayed in the box ever since, or that designer dress that you bought in the sale, but never took the labels off.
If you have things that have never quite made it to the charity shop, as you were reluctant to part with them, now’s your chance!
What we want:
A few items of any lovely clothes you have bought and never worn (if labels on, even better!)
- Hardly worn items that just didn’t suit you
- Whether smart, glamourous or casual, it must be clean, ironed and on a hanger (if appropriate)
- Shoes and accessories that you can be proud of, but just don’t wear
Please don’t bring:
- Well-worn clothes that have seen better days, or anything that would be better turned into a duster than worn as clothes!
- Too much! (we are looking for quality, not quantity!)
When & where?
Friday 10 May, 4pm to 7pm
Saturday 11 May, 10am to 1pm
…at Studio 36, 36 Holywood Road, Newtownards, BT23 4TQ (close to McKee’s Farm Shop)
How will you raise money for Parkinson’s UK?
Entrance fee £10 + donate a voluntary amount for each item ‘purchased’ (every penny counts).
Includes glass of wine on Friday and tea/coffee on Saturday.
All proceeds go directly to Parkinson’s UK.
Cash or cheque only please.
Where and when can I drop off my clothes for your event?
Items welcome any time after 29 April.
Deliver to us at:
- Ali at Studio 36.
- OR Jane at Vital Nutrition at The Foundry, City East, 68-72 Newtownards Road, Belfast BT8 7AJ.
(Anything that is left over after the sale will be given to a selection of local charity shops.)
(Wanted.. hangers and clothes rails, please let us know if you have any available!)