Date(s) - Tuesday 19 November, 2019
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you want to stay healthy over the holidays and have a fab festive season?
Vital Nutrition’s Festive Foods is coming to Ards Blair Mayne Leisure Centre on Tuesday 19 November.
Join Jane for a fun workshop and cookery demonstration to discover:
- Santa’s super foods – the health benefits of some of our favourite Christmas foods
- How, when and what to eat to avoid feeling exhausted by Christmas Eve
- How to host a healthy Christmas
- Ideas to support digestive health
- What foods, herbs and drinks help with liver support
Make this your healthiest Christmas ever and find out how to survive Christmas amidst the mince pies, selection boxes and brandy butter!
Booking is available now at the complex reception, or by calling 028 9181 2837.