Date(s) - Saturday 10 March, 2018
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Discover how you can eat your way to better energy, balanced mood and improved stress resilience.
Vital Nutrition’s workshop will help you find ways to make small positive changes to keep your healthy for life.
You will learn:
- How simple choices have a huge impact on physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Ideas for easy mid-week dinners and those mid-afternoon energy slumps
- The low down on sugar and how to curb those cravings
- How to read food labels.
- Simple and practical ideas to help you eat well on a budget.
- What is a healthy portion size?
- Good mood foods – what are they and how they help mental health.
- Sugar vs fat – who really is the bad guy of nutrition?
- How to eat well for the good of your health.
This workshop will include a simple cookery demo to help bring the workshop to life (with tasting samples for all!).
Book your place directly with Finaghy Library
t: 028 9050 9214