Date(s) - Wednesday 18 October, 2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Vital Nutrition for the Menopause
Hormonal changes can rock your world. From hot flushes and anxiety to lack of libido and joint pain, menopausal symptoms vary from woman to woman.
Nutritional therapy can be an effective way to support your body and manage hormone fluctuations and symptoms before and during the menopause.
So is it possible to eat your way to a symptom-free menopause? Let’s find out…
In this webinar I will give you an action plan to help you manage your symptoms during peri-menopause and menopause.
You will learn:
- What foods and drinks play havoc with our hormones.
- What foods you need to eat more of to help support natural female hormone balance.
- How stress rocks our natural hormone rhythm.
- The low down on effective nutritional supplements.
Book before Saturday 7 October to get the early bird discounted price of £10 (£15 thereafter).
You will get:
- a one hour live webinar with Jane (or recording if you can’t join us live)
- handout and worksheets to help you make changes
- menu suggestions and recipe ideas
Bookings are closed for this event.