Date(s) - Thursday 25 October, 2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Ards Leisure Centre
Vital Nutrition’s Stress Less workshop gives you the low down on how the right nutrition can build resilience and help keep stress in check.
At this workshop, you will discover:
- The impact of stress on energy levels, mode and appetite
- How, when and what to eat for improved resilience
- Simple, practical lifestyle adjustments to help manage stress
- Healthy fast food to keep you nourished when life gets busy
- The impact of our diet on a good night’s sleep
To book call 028 9181 2837 or book at the centre’s reception.
Costs: Members £5
Non Members £7