Date(s) - Wednesday 11 September, 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
All our hormones are in a finely tuned balance, so when one is out of whack, it upsets the whole symphony. From PMS, painful periods and PCOS, to fertility, fibroids and the menopause, the food we eat can make all the difference to our hormone balance.
In this female balance webinar I will talk you through some ideas to help you take back control of your hormones, so that you feel and function better, no matter what age or stage of life you are at.
This Female Balance webinar will include:
- Eating a hormone balancing diet
- Signs and symptoms of imbalance
- Key nutrients and foods to help optimising function
- Dietary and lifestyle strategies that make a difference.
- Advice on the best supplements to use
- Q & A with Jane
Anywhere you like – this is a webinar based session
Tune in live on Wednesday 11th September at 7pm, or listen to the recorded webinar at a time that suits you within 2-weeks of the live date.
Bookings are closed for this event.