Date(s) - Wednesday 17 April, 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Here at Vital Nutrition HQ, we believe the best way to teach kids about healthy eating is to make it fun.
Whether you have the challenge of a fussy eater, need some new ideas and inspiration for family meals or want the low down on how much sugar children should be eating (most children eat 3x more sugar than they should!) this is the webinar for you.
Filled with practical and realistic advice, this webinar will get you thinking about good nutrition for the whole family.
This healthy eating for kids webinar will include:
- What’s on your kid’s plate?
- Beat the sweets – how you can get your family to eat less sugar
- Ideas for healthy breakfasts, healthy lunches and dinners for winners
- Practical ideas to help encourage even the fussiest eater to eat better
- Creative games and ideas to try at home to help children understand more about healthy eating.
For only £15 you get access to all our exclusive webinar content along with a live Q&A with Jane.
Anywhere you like – this is a webinar based session
Tune in live on Wednesday 17th April at 7pm, or listen to the recorded webinar at a time that suits you.
£15 or £12 early bird rate*
*Special Early Bird Booking Discount available, if you book before Wednesday 3rd April, you can save and get access to the webinar for only £12 – just enter EARLYBIRD as the coupon code when you checkout!