A protein packed, tasty dip.
Serve with oatcakes as a light lunch, or as a dip with carrot sticks as a tasty snack.
- 100g fresh garden peas
- 100g feta cheese
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- a handful of walnuts (about 25g)
- a generous handful of fresh mint
- Place the garden peas with the crumbled feta into your food processor.
- Drizzle in the olive oil, add the lemon juice, fresh mint and walnuts.
- Blitz in your food processor on a low setting, making sure to keep some texture.
- Season with black pepper and serve.