- a couple of big handfuls of kale
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 2 handfuls walnuts
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoonfuls olive oil
- 1 tablespoonful cider vinegar
- 1 heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- Wash the kale and cut the stalks out. Cut into shreds.
- Place the kale in a bowl with the chopped celery, grated carrot and diced apple.
- Crush the walnuts under the flat side of a large knife and add to the bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and mustard together to make the dressing and pour over the salad.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.