- 75g cashew nuts (ideally soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 4 soft large dates, chopped
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp water
- 2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 250g bag of chopped kale
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Blend all the ingredients, except the kale, until thick.
- Add a little more water if needed.
- Place the kale in a bowl and pour over the sauce. Massage thoroughly with your hands.
- Place the kale on a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully turn them over and cook for a further 5 minutes.