This salad serves 2 as a main course or 4 as a side dish
- 1 pack ready to use quinoa
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 1 large orange
- 200g pack of feta
- large handful of fresh parsley
- large handful of walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- Place the quinoa, celery, scallions and cucumber in a large bowl and mix together.
- Peel and segment the orange and cut into small cubes, cut the feta into cubes and chop the parley, then add these ingredients to the bowl.
- Gently heat the walnuts in frying pan until they are lightly toasted & add to the salad.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salad, season and serve.