This three bean salad is a great summer staple packed with goodness and so easy to make.
1 can mixed beans
30g flat leaf parsley
2 celery sticks
3 tsp capers
6 sundried tomatoes
1 red pepper
1 tablespoonful olive oil
1 tablespoonful cider vinegar
1 tsp mustard
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Chop the parsley, scallions and celery and place in a bowl with the beans.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes and red pepper, and add those to the salad with the capers.
- Mix the olive oil and cider vinegar in a bowl with the mustard until combined and pour over the salad.
- Stir the three bean salad well and season with sea salt and black pepper.