Date(s) - Wednesday 9 December
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Christmas is a time for enjoying all the season has to offer, but sometimes it can get a little hectic and healthy eating may be the last thing on your mind, so join us for this fun, festive foods Zoom session and let Jane give you the low down on how to survive Christmas amidst the mince pies, selection boxes and brandy butter!
We’ll help you make this a happy, healthy holiday season, you’ll find out:
- Santa’s super foods – the health benefits of some of our favourite Christmas foods
- How, when and what to eat to avoid feeling exhausted by Christmas Eve
- Remedies for Immune Support
- How to host a healthy Christmas
- Ideas to support digestive health
- What foods, herbs and drinks help with liver support
- Why you should forget New Year’s Resolutions!
Wednesday 9 December 7pm
Don’t worry if you can’t watch live this session will be recorded for those who miss it to watch at a later date!
online on Zoom
only £10 (reduced from our usual webinar price of £15 as a special Christmas offer)